The cash flow is the means of support for many organizations; therefore, the accounts payable function efficiently manages your company’s expenditure, saving you time and money. The timing and values of cash outflows is largely within the control of the business. The organization and management of the accounts payable role is therefore of extreme importance to the effective control of cash outflow.
This one day course will equip you with skills to understand the background and techniques that support the organization and management of accounts payable and its related functions.
- Importance of the accounts payable function
- Carry out supplier reconciliation
- Report to management the creditor schedules
- Explain the importance of effective cash flow management when dealing with supplier payment
- Describe the impact of risk and uncertainty on the business and its impact on accounts payable and cash flow
- Use the tools and techniques of financial analysis
- Accounts payable function
- Accounts payable risks
- Accounts payable controls
- Supplier analysis