Body language can make or break our efforts to establish long, trusting relationships. Our body language can help to reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding what signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients send, is an essential skill in sales and throughout our lives. What is your body language saying about you? Find out in this one-day workshop!
What Will Students Learn?
- How to apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- How to understand the impact of space in a conversation
- How to understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- How to use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport
- How to shake hands with confidence
- How to dress for success
What Topics are Covered?
- Body language
- Give me some space!
- What is your face saying?
- What Is your body saying?
- Building rapport
- Monitoring your posture
- Dressing up
- Shaking hands
- Role plays and interactive activities