Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, consistent, and responsive presence.
Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch, or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media. We’ll cover how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Describe various social media platforms and identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining the Terms
- Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy
- Identifying Your Social Media Audience
- The Key Social Media Platforms
- Creating Brand-Focused Messages
- Building Customer Trust
- Developing a Communication Strategy
- Reviewing and Revising