Contract negotiation is about engaging in a contract through negotiation. This two day training on contract negotiation is designed to help you create and accomplish your best in contract negotiation, and enter into a legally binding agreement, rather than have a contract which is unenforceable.
Also it enhances the ability to understand the various aspects that are involved in negotiation and entering into a contract. Contract negotiation is a useful art and you can accomplish a lot by having the appropriate understanding required in such contracts and negotiations. The objective of this training is on contract negotiation and dealing with people.
- Understand the various stages in contractual negotiation
- Distinguish between offers, acceptances, counter offers etc
- Determine if a valid contract has been negotiated and entered into
- Understand the terms of the contract
- Develop the ability to legally determine whether a contract is valid or not
- Pre contractual negotiations
- Offers and acceptance
- Contractual capacity
- Intention of parties
- Terms of contract
- Execution of contract
- Performance of contract