Forensic Accounting methodologies and principles is the key for tackling fraud in the modern world of financial and corporate frauds. In undertaking important decisions of the business, the area of forensic accounting cannot be ignored. This two days training on Forensic Accounting is designed to help you create and accomplish your best in forensics and enhance your forensics skills within the organisation, whilst maintaining strict confidentiality.
Forensic Accounting examines in great detail the various aspects that are involved in the commission of fraud including scams, benefits and the practical environment. The objective of this training is to enhance forensics skills of an investigator, auditor, accountant, manager, or those with an interest in this area.
- Understand the principles and methodologies of forensic accounting
- Distinguish between various types of fraud within an organisation, including corporate fraud
- Use forensic accounting methodologies recommend tactics of tackling fraud
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a forensic investigator
- Develop the ability to make decisions based on evidence
Executive Management, Auditors, Accountants, Human Resource Department Staff, Clerical Staff, Staff dealing with fraud, Business Entrepreneurs, Legal Staff, Para-legal staff, Bank Executives, Financial Executives, Financial Institutions, Public Service staffs and those in Statutory Authorities.