Whether you’re a recently appointed HR manager, are new to HR or have a non-HR job with HR responsibilities, this course can give you the know-how you need. Understand essential HR functions and learn to develop an action plan to put to work in your organization. This three-day course delivers a modern view of HR’s role and will educate you and give you an opportunity to practice your skills in a variety of areas.
- Understand HR’s role as a vital contributor to your organization’s success
- Discover strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Examine best practices for managing performance and creating compensation, training and benefit systems that drive bottom-line results
- Modern view of HRM
- The fundamentals of the employment relationship
- The fundamentals of recruitment and selection
- The fundamentals of training and development.
- The fundamentals of performance management
- The fundamentals of employee engagement