We all have things we want to achieve in life. The route to success is to turn those dreams and wishes into reality. This one-day workshop will lead participants through thinking about their goals, planning, and taking action on the things they really want. They will learn methods that ensure they reach their destination.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to identify what is important to you in your life
- How to use goal setting activities and appropriate language to articulate what you want in your life
- How to explain what your dreams and goals are for both the short and long term
- How to use motivating techniques to help you reach your goals
- How to understand and deal with setbacks
What Topics are Covered?
- Identifying your values
- Creating a long-term plan
- The elements of good goals
- Staying motivated
- Dealing with setbacks