This training addresses the basics of graphic designing using Adobe Illustrator (any version), and tools used for proceeding into logo designing. No prior knowledge or experience with Illustrator is required.
What Will You Learn?
At the successful completion of the training participants should be able to:
- Differentiate between vector and raster graphics
- Draw vector graphics using common tools such as shapes, Pen tool, Select and Direct Select tools
- Acquire knowledge of anchor points and anchor handles and how to manipulate with them
- Use the Shape Builder to build and merge graphic objects
- Convert graphic objects using Live Trace and Expand to make changes to graphics.
- Learn why Adobe PDF format is used in graphics
- Save graphics in the correct formats for different applications and learn about future-editing capabilities
- Learn the principle color options to use for specific applications such as Digital Media or Printing.
- Acquire knowledge of using common logo design tools using Adobe Illustrator.