This one-day course will prepare students to develop a message and remain on topic when they are presenting that message to the media and public without straying from the point, or points, they want to make. The final session will give students the opportunity to craft and hone a message of their own.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants:
- To effectively communicate a message and deliver a point in all forms of communication.
- To present ideas to a group or use social media to share a message.
- How to become a better spokesperson.
What Will Students Learn?
- Clarify your message and determine how to present it
- Successfully communicate your message using various forms of communication
- Effectively listen and communicate
- Ensure your listeners hear your message
What Topics are Covered?
- What is Your Message
- Three Ways to Present Your Message
- Delivering Your Message in a Different Way
- Effective Listening
- What is Your Body Saying?
- Presenting Your Message to an Audience