There are lots of good reasons to offer training, and even more reasons to participate and take training. But there is also an accountability element, where we ask ourselves:
- What was the value of that training?
- Did we meet the objectives that were set out?
- Did the training bring about some kind of lasting change in behavior?
In this one-day workshop, we will explore the essential elements in evaluating training and measuring results, while creating a process that is simple for trainers and human resource practitioners to implement.
- How to identify the most effective methods of training evaluation
- The steps required in the essential elements of measuring training results
- How to tie training measurements back to the original training objectives
- About the most effective methods to report training results, including a return on investment
- Setting the Framework
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model
- The Return on Investment
- Presenting Training Results