More and more people are becoming familiar with the harmful effects of bullying. Mobbing has been called “bullying on steroids.” In this one-day workshop, you will learn what it looks like, how good people sometimes get caught up in it, and how to ensure your workplace is not a breeding ground for mobbing.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to identify mobbing and how it differs from individual bullying
- Know why and how it occurs
- Know how it impacts the person targeted and the organization
- Know what actions to take if you are being mobbed
- Know how to avoid targeting someone
- Know what action to take as an organization to stop mobbing before it starts
What Topics are Covered?
- What is Mobbing?
- Why Do We Turn on Each Other
- Mobbing Hurts
- How to Deal with Mobbing
- Watch For It