A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this two-day workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to establish rapport with their audience
- Techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- How to understand their strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- How to recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- How to develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Different ways to prepare and organize information
- How to prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
What Topics are Covered?
- Communication skills
- Personality types
- Positive self-talk, rapport, and body language
- Maximizing meetings
- Managing sticky situations
- Overcoming nervousness
- The five S’s
- Writing and planning a presentation
- Audience profile
- Your speaking voice
- Add punch to your presentation