This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to create technical reports that get results. Participants will get to explore the obstacles to effective technical report writing. And, the content will guide them through a range of tools and techniques.
The course is targeted at managers, team leaders, supervisors and frontline staff. Plus, anyone else that has been given the responsibility to create or use technical reports.
- Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify obstacles to effective technical report writing.
- Understand reports.
- Understand a range of tools and techniques.
- Use these techniques to build an effective process.
- Explain the benefits of effective report writing.
- Technical reports
- Preparing to write
- Structuring the report
- Writing & editing the report